Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are specially manufactured for people who have low mobility. Visit Visit Website to see our range.
An electric scooter is essentially a battery-operated vehicle with the capacity of only one individual. These scooters are primarily used by those people who feel trouble in standing or walking for lengthy periods of time. The Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are either designed for inside use, outdoor use and both indoor and outdoor use. The primary difference between an Electric Scooter and a motorized wheelchair is that the latter is usually intended for indoor use and also costs much more.
Mobility scooters usually come in a wide range of styles which are capable of accommodating several types of user needs.
Electric Scooters can have three wheels or maybe four. All these scooters run with battery power, so there is no chance to create environmental pollution. The pair of batteries used by these scooters are rechargeable and need to be re-charged on a regular basis. The time and distance covered by an electric scooter after every charging depends considerably on the type of battery and its capacity. There is no need to worry about the operation of these scooters as they are very straightforward.
Electric Scooters are normally equipped with advanced brake systems which make the stopping of these scooters very uncomplicated. These scooters also have parking brake which stops from rolling the vehicle when it is parked.
Different types of Electric Scooters
There are different types of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters according to the different users needs available at Visit Website. They are as follows:
1) Easily Transportable or Foldable Mobility Scooters: As the name implies these scooters are conveniently foldable and ready to transport at any time. These type of scooters are perfect for people those who like taking a trip. These scooters can be taken apart into 3 or 4 pieces of light parts, according to the various scooter designs, for easy transport in the majority of vehicles boots.
2) Three-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: The three- wheeled mobility scooters offer full-sized comfort and sturdiness which is undeniably perfect for both indoor as well as outdoor use. These scooters have an optimum body weight capacity of 300 to 500 lbs.
3) Four-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: Any time maximum stability is needed a 4th wheel is required to support the three- wheeled structure to obtain a stable platform. These types of scooters are mainly used for outdoor use. These scooters have larger tires with wider base and can go as fast as 10 mph.
4) Heavy Duty Electric Scooters: These scooters are built for heavy people who weigh more than 350 pounds. These scooters come with both three and four-wheeled models and with the weight capacity up to 500 pounds.
The Benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters.
The main benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are as follows:.
1) As the Electric Scooters are powered by battery for that reason no physical exertion is needed.
2) The people with low mobility can go uphill extremely easily with the help of these scooters.
3) The individual who feels difficulty in strolling does not need anyones help to operate these scooters as it is very simple operating these scooters.
For more information talk to Change Mobility